Sunday, April 25, 2010

Larger Pendants

It's really hard to get a picture that can do these justice. They look so much better in person (in my opinion).

Black Crystal Pendant - This could actually be made with any color replacing the black. It's about 3" long by 1 1/2" wide.

black crystal002

If you like the big piece in back but would like a pendant that has red, pink, blue, purple, green or any other color I might have at the time, make a custom request at My Etsy Shop! I think all silver would look good.

Blue Beach Pendant - I love the combination of different blues and browns together. This one is about 3" long (not including the clasp and rings above the big silver pendant) by almost 2" wide.

big-silver-blue-brown002

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some small pendants up.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails